COVID is tough!
Please assist by following some guidelines.
As at 05/06/2020 Barenz must meet mandatory obligations including one customer per 4m2 in a dining area.
Bookings are suggested if you dont want to miss out!
Please Read Our Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
Supplied by Camden Liquor Accord
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid‐19) Order relating to this premise for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All patrons attending this licensed premise shall;
- Provide their name and phone number/email on entry;
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness;
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry;
- Be seated while consuming liquor;
- Adhere to social distancing as required, including at entry and exit point or where markings are in place;
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area;
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff;
- Consider downloading the COVIDSAFE app;
Failure to comply with any of all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
@barenz_camden on Instagram
STYLISH, COSY & MODERN
Since inception in January 2009 Barenz has developed a reputation as a stylish, cosy and modern destination. Indulge yourself however you like whether it’s enjoying a home style breakfast, an afternoon coffee with your favourite book, a special event or function or just a night out with our amazing Barenz cocktails Barenz can tailor to you.